Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A new adventure

Hello to everybody!
This is my first post on my first public blog. I always wanted to have a place to write some of my thoughts and to share some of my knowledge about technology and software development, in the hope that somebody could find something interesting and useful. But unfortunately I had (and still have) very little time to do such things.

Whenever I want to do something, I usually try to get it done in the best way I can: if I know I can't do it, even before starting, then I don't start at all.

Now I have decided to start blogging, in the hope that beginning on this particular day (09/09/09) will help me to do it in the best way I can, dedicating the right efforts and time to write something about me, about my hobbies and about my work: engineering, computer science, technology and software development.

As the name of the blog itself may suggests, my interests focus on Embedded development, using Microsoft technologies, to be more specific, and all the world around them: Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Windows Embedded. Additionally, I love databases, graphics and web development, so this blog will cover also issues about SQL Server, ASP.NET, WPF, Silverlight and Windows applications development in general.

Please feel free to make comments and/or give suggestions about anything you think I could have done better or that I completely misunderstood. Of course, also comments about things you may like are appreciated!